Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.83 Average
Flaborized's sprites
Gonna put sprites that I've drawn for the game that haven't been used here in case someone in the future wants to use them  a fancy greater domestic space-bee 

Botany plants (mine on the right, current on the left, pic includes the peaches and pears that I drew which are In The Game and informed what sorta style I was going for)

[Image: KKk42rw.png]

Santa Ability Buttons (it's a little bit late for these):

[Image: AD17EYa.png]

also included: dmis for both of these, I may or may not use this thread in the future for More Sprites That I Draw

Attached Files
.dmi   morebotanystuff.dmi (Size: 2.51 KB / Downloads: 205)
.dmi   santabuttons.dmi (Size: 2.78 KB / Downloads: 202)
[Image: x0xY5wV.png]

New RCD sprites, with different variations based on how much ammo is left and what mode the RCD is on. Also a recolor of the existing RCD ammo cartridge to better match the colors the actual RCD uses. DMI contains: regular RCD, empty RCD and overlays to put over it to indicate the amount of RCD ammo left/mode selected, and recolored RCD cart. (Having no overlay over the "base" RCD will make it appear empty and on wall/floor mode for example.)

The fancy different mode/ammo bar bits are extra, the base RCD could be replaced alone without adding any actual functionality if that's preferable. (especially if it turns out to be a pain to code!) bee

Attached Files
.dmi   RCD.dmi (Size: 1.17 KB / Downloads: 202)
(02-06-2020, 03:18 PM)Flaborized Wrote: (cool rcd images)

New RCD sprites, with different variations based on how much ammo is left and what mode the RCD is on. Also a recolor of the existing RCD ammo cartridge to better match the colors the actual RCD uses. DMI contains: regular RCD, empty RCD and overlays to put over it to indicate the amount of RCD ammo left/mode selected, and recolored RCD cart. (Having no overlay over the "base" RCD will make it appear empty and on wall/floor mode for example.)

The fancy different mode/ammo bar bits are extra, the base RCD could be replaced alone without adding any actual functionality if that's preferable. (especially if it turns out to be a pain to code!) bee

wowwee merge these
which color is which mode?
edit: flaborized told me in discord that it goes
blue: wall
red: deconstruct
green: window
purple: door
orange: pod door
[Image: F7tFUNK.png]

Wavegun resprite  Boogiebot  (top left taser looking gun is current). 

.dmi   wavegun.dmi (Size: 2.43 KB / Downloads: 203) Contains: sprites for obj, in-hands and two new wavey projectiles for it.
(02-09-2020, 01:57 AM)Flaborized Wrote: [Image: F7tFUNK.png]

Wavegun resprite  Boogiebot  (top left taser looking gun is current). 

Contains: sprites for obj, in-hands and two new wavey projectiles for it.

I'm loving that retro Sci-fi ray gun look
I also like it
More differentiation in guns from 'shooty stick' is nice, and it fits its description as experimental weaponry
Gannets reminder, add these
[Image: sprites.png]

Nuclear bomb resprite, includes damaged overlay that could be used to indicate how close to breaking the bomb is (final stage has a little smoke puff animation)

.dmi   nuclearbomb.dmi (Size: 1.13 KB / Downloads: 212) contains: sprites for nuclear bomb, overlays for the lights and damage
beautiful sprites as always!
I took a bunch of my old/new sprites that I didn't make specifically for anyone and haven't been used for anything and put them into one big DMI. They're at varying levels of finished but maybe some of them could be useful to someone for something? They're free to use for whatever anyways  space goose

.dmi   miscstuff.dmi (Size: 35.88 KB / Downloads: 219)
[Image: sprites.png]

Some various resprites I've been doing in my free time. Maybe better, maybe worse?

.dmi   taserandegun.dmi (Size: 973 bytes / Downloads: 199)  
.dmi   syringe_guns.dmi (Size: 606 bytes / Downloads: 193)  
.dmi   other_stuff.dmi (Size: 586 bytes / Downloads: 199)
My current computer can't run SS13 and generally struggles with VScode, old hard drive got kaput, posting these my spritework here until TBA. Free for anybody to add to The Game, first batch is flashbangs, jukebox, furnaces and floppy disks, as seen on Discord, dmis included 

[Image: unknown.png][Image: unknown.png][Image: unknown.png]

Attached Files
.dmi   furnace.dmi (Size: 543 bytes / Downloads: 137)
.dmi   jukebox.dmi (Size: 495 bytes / Downloads: 136)
.dmi   flashbang.dmi (Size: 384 bytes / Downloads: 141)
.dmi   floppydisks.dmi (Size: 763 bytes / Downloads: 133)
I know the pain of space separation, I wish you the best of luck in getting back in :c

These sprites though, DAMN they're good
[Image: unknown.png]

some crates

Attached Files
.dmi   large_storage.dmi (Size: 5.06 KB / Downloads: 120)
[Image: unknown.png][Image: unknown.png][Image: unknown.png]

fire extinguishers, pod engines, fluid tanks, bup

Attached Files
.dmi   extinguisher.dmi (Size: 431 bytes / Downloads: 126)
.dmi   engine.dmi (Size: 1.11 KB / Downloads: 130)
.dmi   tanks.dmi (Size: 1.45 KB / Downloads: 121)