Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.75 Average
Hammers and Nails
This is to add a few more steps to deconstructing stuff like tables so that a greytider needs more than just a welder, a wrench, and ~4 to 6 seconds of holding still to have access through any room on the station obstructed by a table.

After a table is constructed, you can use a nail on the table to set a nail in place onto the table (it could just disappear from view.) Then use the hammer on the table to spend a second or two hammering the nail into place. Each table can have up to 4 nails max securing it in place. This could be easily managed by giving each table a "nails" and "nails_max" variable.

Now you need to remove the nails securing a table before you can disassemble it with a wrench. To get a nail out, use the hammer inhand to flip it over to its nail prying side and use it on the table. Similarly this takes a second or two, and out will pop one of the table nails when it's done!

Tables that separate areas on station maps could start with nails already in them, i.e. the HoP's desk, the Bar's tables, etc.
Ooooh fun big grin
Let me hammer and nail peoples hands onto a table so they can't move till they remove the nail.
We should be able to put nails into the baseball bat.
Also I want to do this to someone.