Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
brun/bruise patches are causing toxins damage
the medkit burn and brute patches are deffs causing toxins damage to people. I had a burn victim and I scanned him before and after a burn patch and he acquired from the patch. and then it happened to like 2 other people including myself
You sure you were using patches and not hypos? Because Cogwerks recently tweaked Styptic Powder and Silver Sulfadiazine to only really work when applied topically, so injecting would actually cause toxic.

Because otherwise it sounds like the code is thinking that patches inject the chemicals, thus causing the toxin damage.
I used 2 patches on myself a while ago and after using them I got a "you feel sick" message and had some toxin damage.
david2222121 Wrote:You sure you were using patches and not hypos? Because Cogwerks recently tweaked Styptic Powder and Silver Sulfadiazine to only really work when applied topically, so injecting would actually cause toxic.

Because otherwise it sounds like the code is thinking that patches inject the chemicals, thus causing the toxin damage.

I was a nuclear operative and I used silver sulfadiazine on myself in a hypospray with no ill effects.
david2222121 Wrote:Because otherwise it sounds like the code is thinking that patches inject the chemicals, thus causing the toxin damage.
Ding ding ding, that's what was happening.
(Were the spacemen putting the patch on their tongues and expecting them to dissolve or something?)