Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Minor You can't smack ghost drones if they're stunned
If a ghost drone is stunned from a baton, flash, taser or whatever, they can't be hit with melee attacks. As far as I can tell you just can't click on them at all while they're in their stunned animation. It appears to register your click as "hitting" whatever is under the drone instead.

This has been a thing for a Good While, but I thought it was fixed a few ass days ago when it wasn't. It makes them frustratingly durable and difficult to kill when they shouldn't be!

They're also very resistant to lasers and bullets in my experience. I'm unsure if this is a bug, but it sort of feels unintentional since they're supposed to be a weak extra job that people can play when they die, and not really so much of a bullet sponge.
I want to say I have this faint recollection of them being made weirdly durable on purpose, but at the same time I also want to say it was due to oddities of how silicons handle explosions.

Personally I have the same thought now as I did then; "Can't you get another one? Isn't it okay if your afterlife body blows up? Oh well shrug.". Maybe the bots should just roll out a little faster.
Ghostdrones are totally immune to BURN if I'm not mistaken.
Fixed! I also made ghostdrones vulnerable to burn damage and halved their health (for reference, it now takes around 5 whacks with a multitool to kick the spirit inhabiting them out).

Let me know if you find any bugs with anything, since I also refactored some code.