Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Minor Hotdog costume boxes don't contain hotdog costumes
Or, it's hotdog costume boxes all the way down!

But yeah, I bought a hotdog costume box from Geoff Honkington, and I opened it to find a hotdog (the kind you eat, with no bun) and....another hotdog costume box. In said hotdog costume box was another hotdog and another hotdog costume box. In THAT hotdog costume box was ANOTHER hotdog and ANOTHER hotdog costume box. Essentially, there were hotdog costume boxes nested inside of each other. 

I'm pretty sure there's supposed to be a hotdog costume instead of, you know, the Mandelbrot of hotdog costume boxes. Mandelbratwurst if you will. Mandelbox? 

It's a little game-breaking I'd say. With this bug, you can get infinite hotdogs and potentially make lots of, among other things, hopdogs, which, according to UrsulaMejor, might still lag the server a bit. Personally, my game experience wasn't affected too much; I mostly used this bug to fill the entire bar with hotdog boxes. (Excuse the weird graphics, I've been playing on laptops borrowed from the local library while my computer's being fixed, and a lot of them don't have updated DirectX.)

That said, around the time I discovered the strange behavoir, everyone started reported insane amounts of lag, which may or may not have been caused by the nested boxes, ZIP bomb style. I'm rather afraid to test it out.