Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[NSS Manta Storyline] The Expedition
Your characters name: Murdina Edgley

Your role in the expedition team: Head chef, in charge of keeping the team fed and their morale high. Possibly also some sort of animal management.

[b]What you are hoping to find in the ruin:
[/b] Treasure, money, something worth money, or just something generally nice to take and put on her mantlepiece. Some sort of exotic ingredient or foodstuff to take back and sell or serve would also be pretty nice. Getting home without dying

Small write-up of your characters known background: Murdina is a black-haired green-eyed 25-year-old caucasian. For all intents and purposes, she's an unassuming character. She is not quite as ordinary as she appears though, and is capable of some pretty fucked up things if she needs to. The only real hint to this besides actually witnessing her do "something pretty fucked up" is the subtle look of someone who has seen some shitâ„¢ in her eyes. She's a bit of a crook, altruistic when it suits her, and enjoys interacting with animals.

Note: Murdina is a sort of character template that I inject into appropriate settings to see how she as a character can adapt. A hard rule with her is that she can never warp reality to suit her canon, what little of it there is. She must adapt to the setting she is placed into. She's typically supposed to be a very mechanically minded person (literally a car mechanic), but because I'm still kinda new to SS13 and I don't know anything about mechanic work or construction, I've decided to omit this detail, among several others.

The above note isn't at all important to this application, but I figured it might be interesting to at least one person.

Messages In This Thread
[NSS Manta Storyline] The Expedition - by Azungar - 12-11-2019, 03:52 PM
RE: [NSS Manta Storyline] The Expedition - by DanteTorn - 12-19-2019, 11:41 PM