Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Was cryostylane nerfed?
I was on yesterday and I found I could no longer freeze myself or others in an ice cube using cryostylane. I tried both touch and ingest applications, no dice. Is this intentional? I hope not, if nothing else than for meatcube shenanigans
So I'm not sure on this, but I'm personally in favor of ice cubes never returning, as for the meatcube stuff, you can just do the LDM reaction inside a closed locker to meatcube yourself.

Honestly though it sounds like it might be a bug or you were using the wrong chem.
Works fine for me.
I remember MBC saying yesterday that they tweaked cryostylane a little bit. I don't remember the exact words, but it seemed like they wanted to make really, really low doses of cryostylane not cube you or maybe not make it repeatedly cube you from taking so long to deplete.
(12-11-2019, 05:22 PM)Studenterhue Wrote: I remember MBC saying yesterday that they tweaked cryostylane a little bit. I don't remember the exact words, but it seemed like they wanted to make really, really low doses of cryostylane not cube you or maybe not make it repeatedly cube you from taking so long to deplete.

this is true. I made this change, but there was a bug so it broke the reagent entirely, but its fixed now. sorry for the inconvenience whiel it was broken