Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
During Spacemas/Christmas,Regenerative Stasis should do the festive death effects
Currently, using the changeling's Regenerative Stasis doesn't release the fun confetti or "Yayyy!" clip during the Spacemas/Christmas season. It really should; as a "fake death" ability that replicates the most visible/audible aspects of death, it makes sense to replicate these extra effects, on top of the usual deathgasp business. 

Kinda split as whether or not it should decrease Spacemas Cheer too. On one hand, it's neat to spot a fake death by attentiveness. On the other hand, it feels a little too metagame-y (probably not the word for it); you don't suspect they feigned death because you looked closely at a heath analyzer or reagent scanner reading, you suspect it because this abstract number that's tracked out of game isn't going down.
To be honest, I feel the death cheer has outstayed its welcome. It'd be funny enough as an Ass Day feature, but as a regular one it jars.
Honestly I'd support giving the death cheer to *deathgasp as well, or removing the cheer entirely. It's sad to be unable to do *deathgasp tricks for an entire month. I agree it jars a bit too - maybe it could be given to just the clown?
(12-09-2019, 03:12 PM)saccharineChampion Wrote: Honestly I'd support giving the death cheer to *deathgasp as well, or removing the cheer entirely. It's sad to be unable to do *deathgasp tricks for an entire month. I agree it jars a bit too - maybe it could be given to just the clown?

I love just staring at people when they try that when I have borg doc goggles on >.>
The clown should be the only one with the death cheer, as the clowns death is always a positive contribution to the round.
*deathgasp ?