• 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
new character setup ui feedback thred
Rainbow 
i redid the way the character setup options worked a bit. here is a comparison

before:
[Image: unknown.png]

after:

please post any feedback, bugs, etc. here. i'm not done so it will still change a bit
nice.
hud themes don't have pics
Tool-tip options seems broken, cant select any of the options, or if you can it doesn't update visually.
This probably sounds a lil' weird, but though the new setup looks kinda messy, the tables make things look kinda cleaner and more organized. Like, it reminds me of those long forms you have to complete for bureaucracy that have a bunch of crap you need to fill, but it's like those well-formatted forms?

I definitely like the hex numbers for the colors, those are good. I know hexes were already around in the color selection screen, but it's good they're more visible.

Could we have the Favorite job: thing boldened again?
When you have a lot of saves, they kinda run together a bit. Would be nice if they were underlined or something so that it was more visually distinct. Not a problem, necessarily, just kinda uncomfy to look at

(12-06-2019, 06:18 PM)polivilas Wrote: nice.
hud themes don't have pics
Works on both machines I've tested on, IE8 Linux and IE11 Win 10.

(12-06-2019, 06:50 PM)Tewf Wrote: Tool-tip options seems broken, cant select any of the options, or if you can it doesn't update visually.
That's a bug. Fixed it, will get the update out sooner or later.

(12-06-2019, 07:13 PM)Studenterhue Wrote: Could we have the Favorite job: thing boldened again?
Done.

(12-07-2019, 10:45 AM)UrsulaMejor Wrote: When you have a lot of saves, they kinda run together a bit. Would be nice if they were underlined or something so that it was more visually distinct. Not a problem, necessarily, just kinda uncomfy to look at
This is the next part I'm working on. Playing around with a few ideas right now, we'll see what comes of it.
I dunno if it's just me but in the old character setup I didn't have to scroll at all to see everything while in the new one I do have to scroll. It'd be nice if I didn't have to scroll and could see everything again.