Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Major Botany bugs
So, despite me reporting the botany bugs earlier, this issue still happens so I'm gonna report it here

In some circumstances botany plants behave in a weird way. I am talking mostly about robust asomna, although burning commol, dawning venne may also have the same problem. Maybe it's a thing that happens for the whole group of plants

Anyways, when there's robust asomna in the tray and there's another plant planted in a close proximity, the harvested crops change into that plant. For example, recently I had cannabis plants and robust asmomna growing in the botany. When I harvested a crop from robust asomna, I received, strangely enough, cannabis leaves. But not just regular leaves, they were containing both THC and meth. I've done no splicing so it wasn't a hybrid. Hybrids don't behave that way anyway.

And the other day I had burning commol and some tomato plants planted. And when burning commol was ready to harvest, the sprite disappeared, and when I harvested from it, I received tomatoes with phlog.

There were other bugs I was reporting through adminhelp before, with seeds changing into another seeds in close proximity or situations mentioned above but working in reverse way, for example space fungus containing meth when in close proximity to robust asomna, but I think those got fixed. I'll report more botany bugs if I noticed them in the thread