Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Add a wheely table (like the one in the operating theatres) into every Kitchen
I don't usually play Chef but I did play an RP round as one recently and was overjoyed to find out about the addition of serving trays. However, I do feel like it could be even greater enchanced with this simple addition that wouldn't even require creating anything new. I don't know how or if it would be hard but I wouldn't imagine adding a table on wheels to the kitchen would require much work. And that's about it. Cheers
definitely this! i don't want to go stealing all medbay's stuff as chef every time i run this gimmick
I mean, I don't see this doing much harm, unlike in medbay, because a thousand people aren't running through constantly
Just reskin a medical tray and you got a perfectly good food server tray.

Only good.
After some fun times hauling drinks around with a medical tray, I can say that while the hotdog cart kinda fills this niche, having all your foods and drinks proudly on display, rather than hidden away from the world in a cart, makes it so much better. Having also served in food service for a while, I can also say the medical tray suits the kitchen very well; I've hauled so much food, dishes, utensils, and other crap with wheely carts.

A reskinned medical tray shouldn't be too hard, I think. Sprite is a little weird with transparency I think (which may explain the black edges around the sprite when CTRL+ALT+SHIFT examining), and it looks like this:
[Image: SopPE5u.png]