Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Cyborg Paint/Naming
Hey there, just had a bit of a talk on the discord with some people as I was asking how much cyborgs could actually be customized after finding a few sprites on the wiki. I'll link them below.

[Image: AYz4BSf.png][Image: y83v8w0.png][Image: 7ZQCcZQ.png]

Anywho, I thought they looked pretty dang cool and asked about whether or not they were obtainable. Turns out you can do it through the paint system on cyborg docks. Unfortunately, however, you apparently need someone else to do it. I would like to request that cyborgs be given the ability to both paint and name themselves, as you also require someone else to name you unless you spawn in as a round-start cyborg. This would promote a bit more customization for cyborg players, which is definitely one of the strong points of this game. It's something the job sorely needs!

edit: I'm a big dumb idiot. Turns out cyborg painting is completely broken in general, so disregard this. I've submitted a bug report.
The painting system may be bugged, but cyborgs should still be given the ability to set their name if made into one mid-round like before.