Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Borg Head Alerts
It would be so nice if decapitated Borg heads with brains in them could either talk, make sounds and noises, or send a distress signal to the AI/Robotics Lab to show that they're just sitting around while people walk past them all shift. Can I get a quality of life update for all my lonely dead borgs out there?
I second this please. Maybe like AI/roboticist gets an alert like doctors get a health alert for humanoids?
I could see that being tied into the Robotics computer. The one that usually handles killswitching, that is. Could show a health readout and potentially send out an alert over robot talk?
Yeah over robotalk so if the roboticist has robotalk implant(as every good roboticist should) in them they will be able to see if a borg gets hurt
Sounds like an elegant idea Kiki
This would be amazing. I always try to recover parts of dead borgs because I play a lot of borg myself know how to it feels to have someone walk past you. I think the talking thing is really cool suggestion.
I would love for this to be a thing!! It's absolutely agonizing to sit there helpless and unable to talk as everyone just walks past you. It really is some "I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream" stuff. This would be fantastic for silicons and roboticists alike!
Absolutely support this. This would be a massive QoL improvement for borgs.
guess ill work on it later
Sounds awesome!