Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Feature] Adds two new alcoholic cocktails: Rum and Cola, + Honky Tonic
I really enjoy the silly drinks with fun effects you can make as a bartender, so I thought I might pitch in and add one of my own! As well as adding a real-life drink I was surprised to see wasn't in already.
The drinks are:

Rum and Cola
An actual real-life drink!
  • Rum and Coke with a maybe less trademarked name?
  • Doesn't do anything outside of being alcoholic, it's just a basic combination of rum and cola

Honky Tonic
This is what I was mainly working on! Despite the recipe it's actually completely nonlethal and is mostly meant for harmless fun. The effects might give it an additional, slightly nefarious use though...
  • Its recipe is the elements that create a clown: Space Lube, Neurotoxin, Colorful Reagent, and unsurprisingly tonic water.
  • On each cycle:
    • 10% chance of randomly stunning the target.
    • 4% chance of forcing the user to say a randomly generated sentence, a random phrase soup that will leave the victim an uncontrollably drunken, bumbling and talkative mess.
Here's a video of Honky Tonic in action!

pr: RY-03
https://github.com/goonstation/goonstati...6/pull/192
i want to play the honky tonk
But we already have the Space-Cuba Libre, which is a Rum & Coke made superior by the addition of lime juice
(11-30-2019, 03:38 PM)Kak0phony Wrote: But we already have the Space-Cuba Libre, which is a Rum & Coke made superior by the addition of lime juice

Just require it to need you to add lime to the new alcohol, a simple, easy and quick edit (ithink).
(11-30-2019, 04:11 PM)Comrade f191 Wrote:
(11-30-2019, 03:38 PM)Kak0phony Wrote: But we already have the Space-Cuba Libre, which is a Rum & Coke made superior by the addition of lime juice

Just require it to need you to add lime to the new alcohol, a simple, easy and quick edit (ithink).

Oh yea, I should probably do that!
Space-Cuba could just be Rum & Cola with lime juice added.

(edited to add quotes how do I forum *scream)
merged