Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
it's spicemas in space australia (spacemas suggestions thread)
Exclamation 
[Image: p2EDYHw.png]

go spice holiday dingos
We're regifting this thread. It is now for Spacemas suggestions space bear
What would you like to see this Spacemas? [Image: 621667500634931231.png?v=1]
Me making more content! I want to make a spacemas NPC and I have been super busy!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKZYGW1grNw
It'd be fun to see more spacemas exclusive gimmick jobs

Like, multiple elf job slots that start with green clothes and dwarfism mutation
Disc Jockey is exclusively able to play Men At Work albums

meteors should have a chance to spawn as a runaway sleigh filled with presents, violently exploding them everywhere upon burrowing into the station

maybe re-theme Oshan and Manta to be in an ice-heavy region of the ocean? icebergs blocking travel, very very cold temperatures, etc.

Also, I think a NanoTrasen Spacemas Advertisement that's just a thinly veiled encouragement to its employees to buy more things for Spacemas would be fucking great.
Discount the spacebucks rewards?
Wait actually

Have an option to give either a specific or random player a spacebux reward that you purchase, all nice and wrapped in a gift or themed as a gift (this will exclude harmful ones like Corpse) if it's not an item (such as an Oshan arrivals pod covered in wrapping paper or resprited as a literal christmas tree). Should also have an option to say whether or not you want your name to be on the gift, saying who it was from, meaning you could choose to anonymously give a random person a spacebux reward.