Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Minor Handcuffed People can get in chutes
Hello,

This has been something that I thought about posting for a while, but in truth it would be better to post and understand if its intended then just keep taking advantage of it. At the moment, especially on Cog1 and Cog2, there are disposal chutes on the way to and through security that handcuffed people can jump into. Im not certain if they can flush themselves, but I have escaped an otherwise sure grip while handcuffed (literally both being grabbed, and being pulled, by click dragging myself into a chute and then running the fuck away soon after.

Is this intended? It seems a bit silly, and especially on those maps where chutes are on direct paths it can be done somewhat easily.

Cheers.
So long as you can't flush yourself this sounds like a feature. And I mean come on. Jumping into a garbage can to yackety sax away from security is hilarious.
^^^ Agreed. This is the only actual way of hiding from security if you've somehow managed to be unbuckled from the chair, other than hiding in a bush and hoping your giant afro won't give you away.

That said, the click+drag mechanic of stuffing others into the chute with you really shouldn't work if you're cuffed, as all this does is create an annoying delay. However the circumstances of this occurring quite low and the stun can be circumvented with literally a single coffee.
If you don't stuff someone into a porta-brig you kinda deserve this.