Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Goon 2,
So the CentCom explosive was done before anyone realized people were there.
Despite the methods of getting to CentCom being well known (I was the one who first figured it out when I was a player) -- it's still considered an exploit because you're bypassing a teleblocked area.. why else would the teleporter forbid you from entering outside of a container? It wasn't my intent to "bully" you (you probably should've spoken up about it during the game if it was genuinely frustrating you -- something you definitely did NOT seem to show ingame, on the contrary: you seemed to be having fun, corroborated with what you were saying at the time.)

Making claims like I bullied you, or that I violated your autonomy, make this read more like a hit piece than a complaint, especially when you say things like your time was being wasted when you quite clearly were enjoying yourself, as evident by what you were saying at the time:
Code:
[01:13:39] SAY: Jebediah Hawkins (WhataTerribleUserName) : If you have any integrity
[01:13:42] SAY: Jebediah Hawkins (WhataTerribleUserName) : You'll come down
[01:13:46] SAY: Jebediah Hawkins (WhataTerribleUserName) : And face us yourselves
The round was nearly 50 minutes when you died, the shuttle was called ~5 minutes after you died, you never planned on even returning, and relatively tame admin gimmicks are not particularly rare in the game; most players can attest to being affected by admins from time to time.

CentCom has no solarium related content, to my knowledge it never has (the button was not solarium related), and quite frankly you could've written this complaint without so much loaded wording in an attempt to sway people to your side.

And after all that -- after you had died, I had intended on reviving you but couldn't get ahold of you, as I typically do to most people who die due to some action I may have taken that affected them (or at least given something in return.)

We've since fixed the teleporter exploit but access to CentCom will be returned in the future via more 'official' means.

Messages In This Thread
Goon 2, - by WhatATerribleUserName - 11-27-2019, 11:57 PM
RE: Goon 2, - by bubs - 11-28-2019, 02:39 AM
RE: Goon 2, - by WhatATerribleUserName - 11-28-2019, 08:46 AM
RE: Goon 2, - by warcrimes - 11-28-2019, 09:10 AM
RE: Goon 2, - by WhatATerribleUserName - 11-28-2019, 09:13 AM
RE: Goon 2, - by Drago156 - 11-28-2019, 12:10 PM
RE: Goon 2, - by Zamujasa - 11-28-2019, 12:53 PM
RE: Goon 2, - by Cirrial - 11-28-2019, 01:37 PM
RE: Goon 2, - by somepotato - 11-29-2019, 01:35 PM
RE: Goon 2, - by WhatATerribleUserName - 11-30-2019, 09:39 PM