Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
audio change feedback thread
[Image: 3h5Lnt2.png]
From the radio station I've been able to hear doors opening and clown shoes on the main station. Weird since there's no air or solid matter in general connecting the two so I shouldn't be able to hear it.
(11-30-2019, 07:36 PM)UrsulaMejor Wrote: noticing a lot of audio cutoff where sounds inexplicably stop mid-playing. Happens often with screams.

experiencing this as well, lots of sounds are cutting off randomly, such as fabricators while they're making something
(12-03-2019, 12:02 PM)Triacontakai Wrote:
(11-30-2019, 07:36 PM)UrsulaMejor Wrote: noticing a lot of audio cutoff where sounds inexplicably stop mid-playing. Happens often with screams.

experiencing this as well, lots of sounds are cutting off randomly, such as fabricators while they're making something

Same. I first noticed this with Beepsky's fun emag line, and noticed it in all sorts of other noises too, including screams.
(12-03-2019, 10:22 AM)Ryumi Wrote: From the radio station I've been able to hear doors opening and clown shoes on the main station. Weird since there's no air or solid matter in general connecting the two so I shouldn't be able to hear it.

What map was this? They're on entirely different Z levels on most maps.
falloff might not be considdering z-level difference to be more than dist+1
if that's the case then the thing that calls sound playing should only play stuff for people on the same z. i'll have to look into it more