Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Capitans space helmet
Something like this so that the capitan can wear a space suit AND look stylish without having to have to wear the same old regular spacesuit or the dirty engineering one.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

the captain's hat is marked as SPACEWEAR in 2016; you're supposed to be able to use it as a space helmet. is this no longer the case in 2019?
(11-25-2019, 11:24 AM)UrsulaMejor Wrote: the captain's hat is marked as SPACEWEAR in 2016; you're supposed to be able to use it as a space helmet. is this no longer the case in 2019?

I actually didnt know that, definitely should be made more clear.
Having a green helmet to go with the green space suit would be nice to add as well though even if the captains hat is spaceworthy.
true. if someone finishes the sprite set I'll code a patch for it
Master Chief....
The fact that the hat is space worthy should be made a bit more obvious.

I've been here for years and this is the first I'm hearing of it.
The captains hat has always been spaceworthy. Im pretty sure it even says that on the captains wiki page or the hats page.
I can confirm that if you wear the Captain's hat with a space suit (such as, in my case, CentComm hat with emergency suit), it provides 100% cold resistance and thus protection from space, similar to the gas mask. Not sure why either item was coded that way, but they are.

[Image: btDf80y.png]
Emergency suits are useful now? Amazing. Also the captains hat is spaceproof probably because a good captain never removes their hat. SHAME ON ALL SWAT HELMET CAPTAINS