waffels5000 Mentor Application
Usual player name:Kenneth Crimer
Byond Key:waffels5000
Recommend by: no one (Poor me)
Times available:Wednesday, Thursday
Reason for appplyingfrown200 word minimum) I think I would make a good mentor because I see my self as a pretty good player. Although I have a bad history I have improved, I have studied many game mechanics and tend to do good with player. I am highly skilled in breaking in to places,robbing people,stealing the Ai and hacking basically anything.(This includes engineering stuff) I have decent knowledge of everything else.I would like to help all of the needy players with all their questions.I have over 3 years of playing this marvelous server. I like to start gimmicks involving assistant unions and mercenary style assassinations. Lately I have been trying to get more involved with players and admin events. I am most well known for my crime and robustness with my mighty toolbox. I like doing ridiculous things that will most likely involve my arms and or legs being blown off. I have quite alot of knowledge of robotics and minor genetics knowledge, My favorite super power is the super fart.(fart is not in my phones dictionary frown )
I will admit I do not know everything about game mechanics. But thats what other mentors are for! So i guess this is about done, thanks for reading this.
Your opinion of shrekfrown5 word minimum) Shrek is awesome, anyone who doesn't like it is a cat.
Previous bans: Multi-keyeing, burning someone to death, stunning all of security.
God dammit, i thought it was 200 word minimum sorry everyone.
Just add 100 words to it, dude.
I get the feeling that you are one of those people that is going to Metagame with the information you get in Mentorhelp. And with that I think I will have to give a cautious No. I haven't seen you much, and the only times I have, you have been kinda shitty. I don't know how much Shittiness effects mentor status, but I just don't think that you would do much good. So yea, No.
Kenneth Crimer is the best at crimes, and I see no reason to believe that he wouldn't be as great at mentoring. Definitely a "yes" from me.
Quote:I have over 3 years of playing this marvelous server.
That's an awful long time, is it true?
Is. That a yes?
Oh, yeah i have
This is the third awful fucking application from you in under like four months, Nothing has changed from those applications from this one, you really should not apply for like another year before you try this again, seriously fuck off
This is the third awful fucking application from you in under like four months, Nothing has changed from those applications from this one, you really should not apply for like another year before you try this again, seriously fuck off
Morphing_Dwarf Wrote:I get the feeling that you are one of those people that is going to Metagame with the information you get in Mentorhelp. And with that I think I will have to give a cautious No. I haven't seen you much, and the only times I have, you have been kinda shitty. I don't know how much Shittiness effects mentor status, but I just don't think that you would do much good. So yea, No.
isnt it ironic you posted this on my application almost immediately after i put no on yours? And our applications are right next to eachother?
waffels5000 Wrote:
Morphing_Dwarf Wrote:I get the feeling that you are one of those people that is going to Metagame with the information you get in Mentorhelp. And with that I think I will have to give a cautious No. I haven't seen you much, and the only times I have, you have been kinda shitty. I don't know how much Shittiness effects mentor status, but I just don't think that you would do much good. So yea, No.
isnt it ironic you posted this on my application almost immediately after i put no on yours? And our applications are right next to eachother?

How is the fact that they are right next to each other relevant? And as I explained to Captain_Bravo, you posted, and I replied. Also note that you have been denied about 4 times, and one of which said specifically don't try again for a couple months. I saw all of this, and I felt really uneasy. So I voiced my opinion. Tons of people that said No to me have their own application, and I haven't done anything to them. I actually put some thought into my opinions, and looked in the denied applications, and he has been denied 3-4 times. With that and my general opinion of him already, I simply voiced my concerns. Thank you for listening, and I hope that this is enough of an explanation to get you guys off my ass about a coincidence. Thanks again, now please stop accusing me of something that is far below me.
Being hostile towards people who express doubts about you will not win them over and it will not win you more support. It will make you look like a giant tool.

Between the fact that I don't remember ever thinking "huh, that guy is decent" when I saw you and Frontline's entirely valid point that this is completely awful, because really, 200 out of 300 words and it's basically all filler on top of that, no.
You seem to have a habit of being shit and you also appear to be proud of it. On top of that if you have been playing three years you shouldn't be that shit.
isnt it ironic you posted this on my application almost immediately after i put no on yours? And our applications are right next to eachother?[/quote]

I really don't think you know what ironic means