Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
ASS DAY feedback, evolution, ideas. [Gimme Your Thinks]
For me, the most fun always comes from things like the Neo Exdeath boss fights, where admins have spawned weapons, turned respawn on and let exdeath/ neo exdeath run wild on the station. It still has a hint of the who can i trust who cant I paranoia from assday but for the most part giving huge hard to miss/ignore goals like a boss fight really brings people together. More so then just simply blasting apart the station or making everyone omni traitor.

Assjam was magical and I would love to see more unique maps like density or the half horizon half atlas monstrosity that was seen last assjam. However, not having the option of normal maps can be annoying so I personally would like to see a fat list of maps, little to no exclusion.

I feel like at its core the rules and feel of assday should not change. If people want peace and quiet there is the RP server or urs dungeon and its only 24 hours, But I do understand that some people want to participate but just aren't violent or interested in violence. I feel like more options like urs dungeon would be really welcome to those people. Give them some portals that let them explore some Azones or some of the cooler areas in game, in the afterlife bar. ( note some admins do this regularly I just mean include the portals when the map generates  )

I do feel like respawn should work similar to the RP server, with a shorter cooldown, say every 5 minutes? you can respawn. No need for admins to turn it on or off. Just leave it on all of assday. I am a huge user and believer in ghost drones, but I would be more then happy to trade the platform where you queue for it, for respawn, 90% of the reason me and other people ghost drone is to get back at the griefers when respawn is off so with respawn on there would be little to no pushback if you just simply removed it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: ASS DAY feedback, evolution, ideas. [Gimme Your Thinks] - by Tewf - 11-17-2019, 09:24 AM