Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
ASS DAY feedback, evolution, ideas. [Gimme Your Thinks]
Since we're talking ideas sans current context, I still desperately want a gimmick where everyone spawns as bees (or at least most everyone). Perhaps a mode where the station is tasked with exporting/storing as much honey as possible, feeding a leader with royal jelly until they become a queen, and the bees must protect themselves from disguised Russian not-bees (who are tasked with stealing honey to hatch more not-bees, but at not a serious martial threat) and evil Syndicate Bee-Haters (who with their human limbs have wizard-like powers comparatively). Maybe throw in a few friendly human wanna-bees in there too for the people who aren't antags but hate playing a critter.

Short of an actual mode a button an admin could press to turn everyone into bees would be fine too. It seems like a decent concept for shenanigans once a month.
(11-19-2019, 07:36 PM)warcrimes Wrote: Adding one additional server for grif on Ass Day has been brought up behind the curtain, but It's unlikely splitting the #2 crowd like that would result in good population levels. It could be tested.

Fair point, although, if there is a sizeable group of players who deliberately avoid Ass Day as it exists, it might not be too much of a drain.
(11-19-2019, 09:21 PM)Urlance Woolsbane Wrote: Fair point, although, if there is a sizeable group of players who deliberately avoid Ass Day as it exists, it might not be too much of a drain.

part of the idea of this thread is changing ass day in a way that remains fun and different without driving away most of those people, i believe.
(11-20-2019, 10:31 AM)Zamujasa Wrote:
(11-19-2019, 09:21 PM)Urlance Woolsbane Wrote: Fair point, although, if there is a sizeable group of players who deliberately avoid Ass Day as it exists, it might not be too much of a drain.

part of the idea of this thread is changing ass day in a way that remains fun and different without driving away most of those people, i believe.

Correct. My point being that if the grief on Ass Day drives some people away, having a server free from that would probably not split the player count too drastically. There'd be an increase in the total number of people playing, if this thread is any indication.