Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Feature] Clothing Booth
Heart 
This feature is intended as a potential replacement for the existing clothes vending machine (or an entirely separate entity) that aims to deliver a user friendly interface for players to purchase and preview clothing as well as being coder-friendly to add items to later. Mainly, this booth is a place to put all the random articles of clothing players sprite without having to scramble to find a place to put them or damn them to the depths of a QM crate.

---------------------------

Primary Gameplay Features:
 - Rendering clothing on a player sprite preview
 - Scalable UI
 - Big Friendly Buttons ™
 - Purchasing clothes with your stolen Hard-Earned Cash ™
 - Dragging players out of the booth after having a moral existential crisis
 - 100% more goblins

Primary Coderland Features:
 - Easy to use format for adding items to categories and setting their prices
 - Items with duplicate category names will be added to the same category

---------------------------

Showcase Video:

https://youtu.be/hSYD9w_Ws2k

Pull Request:

https://github.com/goonstation/goonstati...6/pull/180

P.S. Thank you to all the people who put up with me this past week. This never would have been finished without you.
Yes, very good. I support this patch! It could just straight up replace the current clothes vending machine if its items were added to the booth.
I really rather love this
this looks rly cool!! i totally agree that this could 100% replace the clothes vending machine too, and itd make adding custom new clothing super easy and fun
Looks good!
This is one of things I never knew the station needed until now. This would go fantastic on Manta where there's a designated clothing area, but would be great on all stations really.
Awesome
Hope this gets in!
Ooohhh!!! Yes yes yes! I'd love for this to be added!
The UI coloring/font is kinda wack but I think that's honestly not a huge problem.

+1 to this
This is super cute! I like this.
bump ❤️
Update on the status of this?
Merged!