Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Major Projectiles hit people twice sometimes/often
Projectiles have a weird tendency to hit twice when colliding with people, doing double the effect. This has been a thing for a good while, but I thought it was fixed for some reason. I don't know what causes this, there's not really a pattern as far as I can tell.

Two (pretty old) screenshots of this happening to me with a mindslave implant and a fireball from a wizard:

[Image: Uq9xoKR.png][Image: 0rVWNBB.png]

And here's a link to a Youtube video from Ass Day a few days ago where everyone was given a gun. In the first thirty seconds of the video, you can see that this bug happens three times, doing a lot more damage than the gun is supposed to be doing (which is helpfully very visible because of the assday health numbers). https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9w7CzNopoTc

This makes projectile weapons a lot more dangerous and deadly than they're intended to be.  space bear
It's still going on, wizards can reliably one-shot people with a fireball. Real pain in the ass.
Of the five people over the past few months I've implant gunned with a regular mindslave

- two didn't mention anything in particular
- one is Flaborized
- the other two mentioned that their mindslaves lasted longer than the usual 20-30 minutes a regular mindslave lasts for. I strongly suspect it may be due to double-shotting like here.