Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The nukeops announcement computer
Currently only used by cocky teams or THAT GUY trying to screw over their own team because they can, I feel that the Cairngorm's announcement computer should have a purpose. Why not give each operative a special token when the announcement is made which they can spend on a small selection of goodies to use?

Some examples:
- AEX ammo
- Extra AP ammo
- A spare NAS-T
- Some HE grenades
- Extra MPRT rockets
- A second MPRT (one purchase only for balance reasons)
- Clown car kit for when you wanna do clown ops
- A bank card preloaded with a large sum of money for listening outpost purchases
(11-15-2019, 04:50 AM)Caecilius Wrote: Currently only used by cocky teams or THAT GUY trying to screw over their own team because they can, I feel that the Cairngorm's announcement computer should have a purpose. Why not give each operative a special token when the announcement is made which they can spend on a small selection of goodies to use?

Some examples:
- AEX ammo
- Extra AP ammo
- A spare NAS-T
- Some HE grenades
- Extra MPRT rockets
- A second MPRT (one purchase only for balance reasons)
- Clown car kit for when you wanna do clown ops
- A bank card preloaded with a large sum of money for listening outpost purchases

this is a great idea and an interesting expansion on TG's War Games nuke concept
While a nice idea, I feel like this would just result in one person staying behind to make an announcement right before/after the nuke is armed.
(11-15-2019, 02:58 PM)Mouse Wrote: While a nice idea, I feel like this would just result in one person staying behind to make an announcement right before/after the nuke is armed.

There would have to be a time limit, obviously. Other codebases have a War declaration button, which gives the operatives considerably more points while announcing their existence to the station. If memory serves me, it can't be pressed after 5 or 10 minutes.