Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Major Getting polymorphed on the shuttle boots you off the shuttle.
Recently had a round where a wizard used Baleful Polymorph on me and it sent me back to Manta's Arrivals area. I haven't seen this happen anywhere else, so I'm pretty sure this isn't intended. No clue what could be causing it though, or if it also happens on other maps' shuttles.
(11-14-2019, 06:51 PM)Studenterhue Wrote: Recently had a round where a wizard used Baleful Polymorph on me and it sent me back to Manta's Arrivals area. It doesn't do this anywhere else, so I'm pretty sure this isn't intended. No clue what could be causing it though, or if it also happens on other maps' shuttles.

This also occurs on other maps that have a shuttle (So all maps), you'll also get cent back to arrivals if you transform thanks to FF. I presume you'll also be sent back if you use Nanomachines/Corrupted Nanites and transform on the shuttle.
This has been a long standing bug with meatcubes as well, if someone meatcube smokes on the shuttle all the cubes spawn on arrivals shuttle or similar depending on map.
Something something transforming counts like teleporting/ghost moving off shuttle so it boots you off due to the turfs under the shuttle...

Shuttles have always been crazy buggy when it comes to this and teleporting, honestly, kind of surprised shuttles haven't been entirely reworked.
(11-17-2019, 01:42 PM)Drago156 Wrote: Shuttles have always been crazy buggy when it comes to this and teleporting, honestly, kind of surprised shuttles haven't been entirely reworked.
Would this full within the purview of a patch, or has the shuttle code changed significantly since 2016?
(11-18-2019, 05:51 PM)Urlance Woolsbane Wrote:
(11-17-2019, 01:42 PM)Drago156 Wrote: Shuttles have always been crazy buggy when it comes to this and teleporting, honestly, kind of surprised shuttles haven't been entirely reworked.
Would this full within the purview of a patch, or has the shuttle code changed significantly since 2016?

I'm not too familiar with what has changed since 2016 in terms of the shuttle, but it's probably outside the realm of a simple patch using the 2016 release, and even so, turfs and atmospherics is pretty painful to fix from what I've heard. Overall, there are a number of problems with the shuttle that IMO it should probably be reworked or something.
Fixed.