Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
[Feature] All Ears Trait (Spawn without Headset)
I hope I'm doing this right there's a lot of conflicting information about how to apply to have things submitted for implementation in Goon's Gameplay.

Now that the formalities are out of the way Allow me to introduce: The All Ears Trait

What this trait does is allow you to sacrifice both your initial headset and any Trinket Category Traits (since it counts as Trinket Category) for 1 "free" point towards other traits. I have already prepared and uploaded the Git Branch which is 
https://github.com/MystLeissa/goonstatio...e/all-ears based on the 2016 Git Release of the Code. I haven't submitted a pull request because I am unsure if it would matter (since the github says PR's to that branch/repo will auto-close).

I am also on discord if you need to contact me over this matter - I often frequent #imcoder as Rain2025 (myst_leissa#0800) as well as #general on the official goonstation discord - in fact this would be my preferred contact method as I /rarely/ visit these forums and am unlikely to notice private messages until much later. 

P.S.

My github also has some other SS13 forks of other codebases - don't judge me for my mockery of /tg/station codebase after the fall-out we had...nobody really uses that anyway afaik. (although it's a mixed bag - it's also somewhat personally driven; I like the functionality of parts of both goon and /tg/station but can't stand the population that inhabits /tg/station ;p)
looks neato - no headset would be fun for some rp stuff, or just as an extra limiter while u try to squeeze points outta ur trait build
merged