Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Feature] filing cabinets and folders
overview: did you ever want a place to put all the paperwork that you do? did you ever want folders to put in the place you put all your paperwork? well todays the day for you to live that dream. introducing filing cabinet and folder. they work like you would imagine. filing cabinets have unlimited storage, folders have 10 papers they can have

what it adds: 
  • filing cabinets! click it with papers OR folders to file them, click it with an empty hand to retrieve papers.
  • folders! click it with papers to folder them, activate it in hand to retrieve papers. 
the video:
demo vid, approx 2.5mins long (sorry)
(messages have been updated since the video to not suck)

the link: 
theres no dmi with the patch but thats because theres already a folder sprite in game and my code points to it so yay for no spritework for adhara
compare link
map junk!!  
these are my map suggestions for how to do stuff, theyre suggestions tho, just to help since theres like 8 maps to put them in
album link: https://imgur.com/a/LeNcXE0
heres the key:
red is place the file cabinet there (if theres a table where i say to put it, axe the table)
blue is move object there to where arrow points
black is make object (table, unless it looks like something, then what i draw it to look like)
green is remove object

atlas:
[Image: Yo8RU8Z.png]
(atlas already has a filing cabinet, just replace it)

clarion:
[Image: lmp8Zi3.png]
(move the recharger, axe the table, put a file cabinet in)

cog1:
[Image: JMEvtNs.png]
(remove the sec comp, put in a file cabinet)

cog2:
[Image: CzgGLiw.png]
(just plonk it in)

destiny:
[Image: ficab.png]
(move the top door 1 to the right, move the hop locker 1 to the left, place the filing cabinet below it)

horizon:
[Image: Go5t5vR.png]
(move the spaced rum, move the chair and make it face pc, axe table, put in a cabinet)

manta:
[Image: ECwHRwy.png]
(just slap one in)

oshan:
[Image: GDaD63w.png]
(just set one down)
[Image: ficab.png]Alternate Destiny reconfig (posted at adh request)
ALMOST FORGOT i made an edit to something, uh i added a qm ordering for a "bureaucracy crate" which has 2 paper bins, 2 pens, 2 pencils, 1 fancy pen, 2 stamps, 2 folders (compare link reflects this)