Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chemistry missing on Cameras
I think I've gone through every item in the security camera list and I can't for Rathen's sake find a camera that has a view over the chemistry area behind medbay. Every other area seems to be represented.
I think it might be the same for the warehouse - it's easy enough to find cameras monitering the hallway outside of it, but the warehouse itself doesn't seem to have any, and it's quite large.
RedbeardRum Wrote:I think it might be the same for the warehouse - it's easy enough to find cameras monitering the hallway outside of it, but the warehouse itself doesn't seem to have any, and it's quite large.
Warehouse isn't meant to have cameras. It's creator said something like it being meant to be an unsafe section of the station loaded with goodies and junk.
for the moment you can select "Firebot" which shows chemistry. I wonder if this was a deliberate choice on the part of the mapmaker: chemistry can either be monitored from afar, or move the firebot away and work in privacy until they burn to death.
Nah bots just kinda have an integrated camera and the chemists have a firebot so they don't burn themselves to death every round
Admittedly that doesn't happen as often as it used to.