Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Goonstation Monthly Contest: November Edition!
Thanks so much everyone for participating! I hope you all enjoyed spriting your cool album covers and/or gang equipment. I'll definitely add all the album covers in this month; let me know if you wanna make any edits to yours before they're put in! 

Thank you so much Studenterhue for the extensive feedback on everyone's art. It was really nice reading all your thoughtful comments; can you be any cooler? spider (the bumblespider is shaking its head no)

As for stickers, I assigned everyone a number based on the order in which I saw their submission (two if they made a separate post with feedback for someone else), and then generated a set using Random.org. Thankfully it didn't pick the same person twice! 

1, 2 Pali 
3 Sart
4 Valterak
5, 6 Wisecrack 
7, 8 Tewf 
9 Crazyabe
10 Schwick 
11 Bologna
12 Gerblederp
13 Monolith
14 Sacc
15, 16 Studenterhue 
17 Flab

[Image: LmMwGWD.png]

So, the lucky sticker (and exclusive medal) winners of this month are Pali6, Wisecrack34, Tewf, Monolithburger, and Studenterhue! Please message Gannets with your address and which sticker you'd like - you can see all the available ones here! Everyone else will also be receiving the contest participation medal (if you haven't already). 

Thanks again for being part of November's contest! See you (very) soon! space goose

Messages In This Thread
RE: Goonstation Monthly Contest: November Edition! - by Flourish - 12-03-2019, 05:38 PM