Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Goonstation Monthly Contest: November Edition!
Thank you for the feedback, it was enjoyable seeing your thoughts on both my own and others' compositions!
Re:Huh? vs ???, I figured the tradeoff of making Huh? fit in exchange for simplicity of the ??? wasn't my jam. I wasn't aware the grey bits were unnecessary, that's good to know - I only left it off the others because they didn't have pure white parts.
I'm honestly not sure if I like it more or less without the grey - it feels a bit too clean without, but maybe that's just because I'm too used to it being with the grey.

I like the straight chains on the clown album more than my own curved ones - I feel like part of the issue with the curved ones is seeming a little bit too angular, too.

The text was by far the hardest bit of Cat (I figure it's hard to distinguish unless you know what you're looking for or stare at it awhile, but I replaced the ram with a cat, using a greyscale version of the ingame sprite as a model.), I blame the sides for taking up so much of the composition!

Thanks again for the feedback!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Goonstation Monthly Contest: November Edition! - by saccharineChampion - 11-29-2019, 05:02 PM