Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Clown's carnival games
clowns are fun, and I think that clowns should be able to do things besides annoying people. like host some carnival games!

Have the clown hole spawn with some rings that when thrown at bottles have a chance to land directly on the neck.

Allow the clown to shove some small items into balloons and inflate them slightly, and then have it so if darts are thrown at any balloons they now have a chance to pop, and whatever was inside can fall out. (even reagents)

And maybe have there be a way to construct a dunk tank that a person can sit in and people can throw balls at to cause them to fall into cold water (or maybe other reagents anyone chooses to add), spitting them out of the dunk tank and applying whatever touch effects those reagents have.

of course most of these can be used to scam people out of their money, charge them for their balls, the darts, and the rings. Have the prizes be various things you stole from around the station. or maybe just balloon animals you made. The possibilities are only limited by the clown's limitless imagination.
This is good, but it would be best if you could hold stacks upon stacks of inflated balloons in a single balloon, with one balloon in each, causing a chain reaction of people trying to get what's inside but giving up after 4 balloons.
As a clown I try to always do things by amusing players then:
"Lol slip and slides and lubing"

I know clowns are ment to keep sec on guard, but at the same time... you don't have to cause mayhem to do that.

One time I was a "NFT" clown. Making pictures and labeling them as "rare, normal" and selling them on the market.
Dealing in crypto.

Another round I was a bee clown. I used a clown way to get money and started buying bees and releasing them all over the station, but with royal honey.

Another round I was a clown juggling dangerous crap and if I try chaos ensues.

So something like carnival games with dumb prices would be fun.
The dunk tank especially sounds fun since you can coax someone (or hostage someone) into it.
Heck if you can make the dunk tank be filled with any chemical/liquid only adds more fun for both antagonists and players.
"Be dunked in radioactive goop"
"be dunked in acid"
"be dunked in pee"

You get it.
(12-29-2022, 01:46 PM)Diosaer Wrote: I personally don't like clowns. It's very hard to make something good out of this art. It is very rare to meet professionals. it is better to play computer games. You can use this resource to improve your skills

absolutely hilarious spam post