Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
NSS Artemis Spriting Thread
(10-29-2019, 07:59 PM)LizzyDamska Wrote: Here's Planet 90s (actual name TBD)! Complete with forever-hurricane and unrelenting rain! I think Sundance's suggestions for map-sprite sizes is pretty reasonable. I'm gonna be working on mapping this place over the next couple months, so stay tuned for that!
[Image: planet_90s.png]
[Image: Sprite-0001moreswooshaltpalette.png]

Windy Planet
This took a little longer than expected, but here you go (note: updated from original, wasn't happy with how it looked):
[Image: tOo7qO6.png]
Icy Planet/Snow Planet. Seems like there's intelligent life here..
[Image: XlEQhA2.png]
Wow, that's incredible, Sundance! Thank you so much, I think this marks the first complete pair of sprites.
(11-01-2019, 08:09 PM)LizzyDamska Wrote: Oh boy, it's time for some way-too-ambitious planet ideas with way-too-many frames! This fella's named Eyesenhower, and he wasn't expecting visitors, so please excuse the mess. The moon would usually be overlaid on top of the planet sprite, but combining gifs outside of byond is a pain so I opted to post them separately here. The idea is that he's gonna be a big space NPC with dialogue and stuff. I'm not sure how I'm going to go about making a big sprite for him, and whether it'll be animated or not, but that's a problem for future me to solve.

[Image: intro_idle_blinking.gif][Image: moonidle.gif][Image: moon_scurry.gif]

How does this look for a big Eyesenhower?
[Image: gCWvNuE.png]
Holy shit, that's great! I don't think I could've asked for anything better, thank you so much Sundance!
Planet Mistake -  a planet where the terrain, plants, animals and buildings are some variant on the base human sprite. This includes the infamous leg people and other horrible sprite mashups.
The planet looks like a gigantic spaceman head and occasionally screams.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(11-02-2019, 01:23 PM)sartorius Wrote: Planet Mistake

Planet Mistake

[Image: Lo6Y4ir.png]
Come on down to Planet Mistake!

[Image: Lnpw7U2.png]
Meet the locals!

[Image: uGTCdoP.png]
Take tours on our famous "Hume-buggies"!

[Image: OHbLbvL.png]
Disappear one by one from your tour group never to be seen again!

Included in this file are old sprites of horrible body amalgamations, a planet sprite, animated "blinking" sprites for new floors, and animated directional sprites for the Hume Buggy. BONUS! Sound files for the Hume Buggie engine and horns! (sounds are royalty free!)

Link:
I love it. Thanks Arbonius!
Tiny beacon satellite Urs asked for.
[Image: I7axXRc.png] [Image: Oc26YRa.gif]
My try at something goofy

Is... Is that a giant turtle in space?  With a planet hovering over it's back?  What in the name of A'Tuin is going on here???
Continuing goofy sourced ideas:

A recreational vehicle with wings and booster rockets duct taped on.  The design is so haphazard you just might barf.
heres my attempt at the biodome and Geminorum V planet (i think theyre on the same planet)
[Image: QibB5O7_11x.png]
[Image: KudzuPlanet.png]