Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Make the nukie announcement computer require more than one nukie's ID
Every single nukie round where they've announced has been a complete stomp crew-side, and there's always at least one or two nukies who are like "Hey, why the fuck did you announce?" I don't think it's particularly fun for one syndie to be able to absolutely fuck over the other players' rounds like that, but I do like the idea of cocky nukies announcing their presence early, so I think a good compromise would be requiring a percentage or even just ALL of the nukies' IDs in order to be able to make an announcement.
dont be a douche confer with your teammates ok gg
I agree that more than one person should be required, but maybe something like 2-3 required, and definitely not all, because then you could have someone who holds off from doing the announcement or they head out real fast
Pretty agreeable, an announcement can mess up a nukie round if one person decides to say "fuck it" and just announce something
I like the idea of having a console for nukies but I haven't seen it used in a good way yet, always 1 guy rushing. I feel that something does need to be changed about it.