Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Syndicate Animal Sponge Capsules
Currently ingame there are animal sponge capsules (unsure of the exact name) that become critters when you add water

The ones in game become things like bats, pigs, spiders, seals, and a few more things

New Item: Syndicate Animal Sponge Capsule Pack

Mechanics: upon application of water capsule is placed on the floor. Unlike the normal ones this capsule will have a delay of a few seconds (so you can run). It will also shake slightly. Once the timer ends a random hostile critter will spawn in from the pool of available creatures

Suggested Animals
  • Space bear space bear
  • Hostile bat (bats are adorable)
  • Ice spider
  • Wendigo
  • Darkness
  • Town guard

Suggested Stats
  • 6 capsules per pack (I think this is the number in the normal ones)
  • Cost 3-4TC
Yes, I like the idea of making the crew fight my minions.
Town guard? What is that?

Also, maybe include bloodling as a rare chance or something as well as queen spiders as rare and add hostile spiders/space arachnid in general and also yetis and fermids

A really good idea though, I would love to see the crew fight this stuff more regularly and it might keep people on their toes with NPC combat.
(10-22-2019, 10:19 AM)Drago156 Wrote: Town guard? What is that?

Town guard is the critter that yells HALT

It may or may not do damage / just knock you down per discord chat
This is a great idea. Honestly those capsules are my favourite part about oshan. I like seeing these mobs more often too.

The town guard does a little bit of damage when it attacks you, but it's mostly about knock downs.
Good idea! I've added them. 6 capsules per pack, each pack costs 3 TC. Right now the current list of critters contains micromen, bears, spiders, wendigos, buff bats, ice spiders, townguards, lions, and fermids.