Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Barman
First off, Bar is pretty good so far.

There are a few things that would be nice though.

A box of ice cream cones so barman can serve ice cream booze.

A book of some recipes the barman can easily make.

More booze mixtures that are kind of obvious.

e.g Rum and coke should be rum+cola or something, I don't know.

Maybe give him a little ice shaker for adding ice, I don't know.

Just some things to make barman more fun.
There's a box of cones in the little room behind his cabinet, just take them out of the crate.

I'd love more bar recipies though to be honest, might make the bar more fun for both sides of the table.

also give the barman a double barrel stun-shotgun for old times sake
As an stereotypical irish person, I was very sad when we could make only 7-8 cocktails...

http://listverse.com/2008/02/08/top-10- ... cocktails/

Add these. To make barmen stop from shooting themselves in the face with the russian revolver, or being deliquents, or borging.. you get the picture.. we simply need more cocktails.
We need garnishes like the other servers do, make them visable on the sprite, (i.e adding a lemon to a classic glass)

Have the still produce some stuff you can't make, like adding lemons makes lemoncello, or weed makes green dragon.

Also, for the double barreled stun shotgun, just give him a riot shotgun with 2 shells.
Give him a shotgun that fires bo jack daniels in a syringe.
I still like some of the ideas (like mine) in this thread for encouraging chembarmen
I made some sprites for drinks. I am working on more at the minute.
TheRedScare Wrote:Give him a shotgun that fires bo jack daniels in a syringe.
This. Barman should get a shotgun with special ammo that makes people incredibly drunk for a short while. The effects would wear off quickly, leaving the person unharmed in the long run. It'd be like a tranquilizer gun, but with booze.
Barman really doesn't serve as the bouncer anymore, and I have no idea why they still have a bulletproof vest.

That said, giving traitor barman something fun, like a beanbag shotgun or a confetti cannon could be cool.
Let's mix it up a bit and instead, give the chef a gun.
Potato gun to be specific.
Fires potatos to act like beanbags. Other vegetables accepted. But at a cost of distance.