Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Remove the odd hat from hat crates
I strongly support simply removing the oddhat from the crate. Haberdasher's crate is fun and even if the oddhat is weak, as long as it does some damaging it'll be a damper on the crate's fun.
I have played with the hat before like a year ago or so and I had fun cutting off monkey heads all round.
[Image: 3MapBgo.png]

I misremembered it cutting my arm off when I missed. It was actually me throwing it at an angry monkey and missing and it coming back and hitting me and then the monkey picked it up and threw it at me and that was how my arm got cut off.

Anyway I think we should remove the hat from the hat crate and put it in the abandoned crates OR/AND tweak it to be alittle better and put it in the traitor supply crate.
Odd hat feels like it should be obtainable elsewhere, or via a specific traitor item.
Even then i feel iffy on it being available as a traitor item, due to the nature of it being a ranged katana, in a sense.

I'd much rather have the haberdashery crate stay the same price, and just having the odd hat be removed from it, and then finding a home for the odd hat at a later point.