Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Choking
I've known you can choke people from like one or two tiles away even after they've moved but today I was boxing and I got choked from across the ring and I teleported over to the choker.

I know this is because of lag, but at least have a way to get out of chokes. Maybe make clicking the resist button pull you out of grabs or something.
No. Keep this. My rubber arms are a feature. Too be fair this cannot really be patched without horribly nerfing grabbing. At least not to my knowledge.
(Klay is just mad at my K/D Ratio)
TheRedScare Wrote:No. Keep this. My rubber arms are a feature. Too be fair this cannot really be patched without horribly nerfing grabbing. At least not to my knowledge.
(Klay is just mad at my K/D Ratio)

no not mad I'm just saying it'd be nice if you were standing and able you could resist out of grabs.
Im joking. Resisting could work actually.
You can already use resist to escape grabs. The one thing i've noticed is if you're being strangled and the guy stops strangling you (he gets stunned etc) for a little while the game still acts like you're being strangled
Increasing grab strength should check proximity because the code that removes the grab from your hand is unreliable.
Nubcake Wrote:You can already use resist to escape grabs. The one thing i've noticed is if you're being strangled and the guy stops strangling you (he gets stunned etc) for a little while the game still acts like you're being strangled

Yeah thats what I thought, and I DO hit resist if I'm conscious and I'm being grabbed, but it works like fuck all. 90% of the time it doesn't release the grab and I'm still choked.
I've had people grab me, and I run off and then suddenly get slammed on a table near them.

So the game should be faster at recognising someone has escaped a grab. It isn't just strangling getting messed up.