Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Have emagged medibots inject something more lethal than pancuronium
I'd also be fine with some nonlethal chem that's debilitating without being boring as shit. My problem with pancuronium is that, functionally, the only thing it does is stun you forever until someone drags you away (at which point you will have 330 units of pancuronium in you, enough to stun for nearly an hour), a merciful traitor with a c-saber notices you're not dead, or you suicide out of sheer boredom. Admittedly in debris you'll eventually suffocate when your O2 runs out, but that still takes an unnecessarily long time.

I suggested something more lethal not because I felt that they needed a buff (if anything they may be too strong), but because I feel like lying there for an indeterminate period of time is boring. Maybe it's just me, but I feel there's a difference between something that kills you and something that requires you to kill yourself to keep playing the game. It doesn't help that you can only hold your breath. Let paralyzed people off themselves more entertainingly. "Mustering all your force of will, you fart out your own heart! That's not even anatomically possible!"

Actually wait that's a way better idea than my first one.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Have emagged medibots inject something more lethal than pancuronium - by Mouse - 10-20-2019, 07:05 AM