Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Feature] chalk
the texas hoedown: chalk, chalk, the magical fruit. the more you eat the denser your bones get! hi my name is adhara, you may have heard from me in the context of patches like "big hell" and "oh god why". today im here with sidewalk chalk for your favourite spaceperson game! all yous gotta do is make chalk with chemicals somehow (havent decided if its secret or not sorry so im leavin the chem files outta this patchers)  and you can draw- but its probably as brittle as you remember.
thanks to mbc and urs for helping me crush bugs
(also, a note, i know ritual chalk exists, this isnt meant to be a sidegrade or a replacement or a tiein for that system. this is just a thing so that people can have fun with chem crayons <3)

the things that i coded in:
  • Chalk chemicals! When you get the chalk reagent, just pour it on the floor in >5u amounts to get a chalk stick! orrr, you could colour it yourself by having colours in the beaker (using a bit of chalk and a lot of blood for red chalk for example) or you could just stick some colourful reagent in there and let the cards decide what your colour'll be! 
  • Chalk properties. Chalk sticks got like somewhere between 9 and 12 uses in em. you get 12 drawings before they shatter completely. they can break in half into 2 seperate chalk sticks too, so be careful.
  • Chalk is probably suicideable, and edible if you know what ur doin wink))))

the video demoing it:
chalk demo (3ish mins long)

the links and stuff tm:
compare link
chalk dmi link
if u r deciding this would be cool and wanna merge it, dm me on discord or something and i can sauce yyou the chemistry file chamges, idk
Can't wait to eat it
excited for suicide by chalk
hi yes i heard there was chalk here, i am very hungry +1
hey im gonna push an update soon that gets rid of some duplicate code or whatever
ill edit this when its done
edit: done compare link updated
edit 2: IGNORE GNOMECHUKLE.OGG IT DOESNT EXIST OR MATTER FOR THIS PATCH AAA