Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Minor Attaching legs as a suitable replacement for arms instead replaces their legs.
PREFACE:

I attempted to do a MAD SCIENCE maneuver and create a wicked steed for my medieval adventure.

In other words, some nerd was missing a right arm. I had accidentally printed a robotic right leg. I decided to attach that as their new arm.

I had targeted their right arm with the robotic right leg, and the robotic right leg instead replaced their actual right leg.

Their robotic right leg had then fallen off, and they were now missing 2 limbs instead of just 1.

Valve please fix.

PROBLEM : Attaching legs to arm slots instead replaces the appropriate leg, their leg then falls off.

HOW TO RECREATE THE PROBLEM :
1. Cut off your victim's left/right arm.
2. Attempt to attach a standard cyborg leg to their stump right/left arm.
3. Examine them, notice that their normal flesh leg has been replaced with a new leg. They're still missing their arm.
4. They leg fall off.

leg
Interested in testing if the reverse happens as well. Can I lop off a leg and replace it with an arm?
I doubt it, I feel like it's almost assuredly due to the "any item as an arm" feature. If not, it would have been discovered way before now by some roboticist forgetting to target the limb by accident.