Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Let us recharge baton/gun arms
Just say "X jams his (name-arm) into the charger!" or something. Mabye stun them the entire time they are recharging it for laughs.
I'm not a fan of this, I think it'd be kinda lame and pretty abuseable.
New idea.

This concept, but with normal arms.

New suicide method.
(10-12-2019, 04:33 PM)AleksAdamska Wrote: I'm not a fan of this, I think it'd be kinda lame and pretty abuseable.

You can already disarm spam people who have those as arms to make them zap themselves.
While that is funny for recharging the batons that way. A sec officer can recharge it just by swapping the power cells out with their spare power cell.
I actually don't think there's a way to use items on your arm-attached items, so you can't replace the power cell in a stun baton that's been attached to your arm.
(10-12-2019, 06:08 PM)AleksAdamska Wrote: I actually don't think there's a way to use items on your arm-attached items, so you can't replace the power cell in a stun baton that's been attached to your arm.

You can reload guns/stuff by having them in your hand and clicking on a clip/battery.
And if you get away from the charger with your arm still in it, it has a chance to rip your baton arm off.
Big Grin 
(10-13-2019, 02:04 AM)Dickles Wrote:
(10-12-2019, 06:08 PM)AleksAdamska Wrote: I actually don't think there's a way to use items on your arm-attached items, so you can't replace the power cell in a stun baton that's been attached to your arm.

You can reload guns/stuff by having them in your hand and clicking on a clip/battery.

Oh, huh. I knew it worked for guns but I never thought to try it for tasers and batons, TIL.
(10-13-2019, 06:25 AM)AleksAdamska Wrote:
(10-13-2019, 02:04 AM)Dickles Wrote:

Oh, huh. I knew it worked for guns but I never thought to try it for tasers and batons, TIL.
Nvm I was completely wrong, could've sworn you could. I don't think there's a way to recharge attached items then right now.