Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.86 Average
Replace the Lawgiver's HE shot with a flashbang+.
I dislike the existence of a function on a HoS gun that's basically just the "I win" button; point blank an antagonist with it to permanently erase them from the round. If you want that power, you should actually have to walk to the armory and pull out the grenades there and load them.

The walk to the armory gives you the opportunity to fully consider whether or not you *really* need to bust out that power, and also gives the antagonist time to prepare for your return with heavier weaponry.

It's been generally frowned upon for a long time to, as HoS, load up on armory gear at time start and powergame with the lethals, but the Lawgiver basically starts you out holding the armory in your belt. It's just a bad direction to take the role imo, and "well the HoS isn't supposed to be acting that way" isn't an excuse imo, because we're only human and it is often the case that game design influences the choices we make more than the other way around.

If you wanna carry around lethal grenades with you everywhere, go to the armory and grab them. we don't need it as part of the standard kit. I would much rather the lawgiver be fun and unique stuff that actually adds utility rather than just more ways to kill people.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Replace the Lawgiver's HE shot with a flashbang+. - by UrsulaMejor - 10-15-2019, 09:35 AM