Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 4.07 Average
Remove hiding under tables from monkeys
Ive always wanted to be able to flip tables and use them as cover.
Reinforced tables oughta be unable to be hid under. I always assumed those things we basically bolted to the floor.
The Monkey tries to hide under the Reinforced table... and rams right into it because it extends down to where its welded to the floor!
Reviving this thread because monkeys still haven't been nerfed.
(04-04-2020, 07:54 PM)Trustworthy Wrote: Reviving this thread because monkeys still haven't been nerfed.

They were nerfed. They got reduced stamina cap and stamina regen. I think they could use maybe a slughy delay for entering twble tiles, but that's not nothing.
Those were already things before this thread was made, pretty sure.
I've definitely played a round where I stunned and smashed a monkey's head in approximately 33 times and the little fucker still survived to tyrannize me constantly all round (it had already been doing so before, mind). I don't recall what my role was but holy shit it felt way, way worse to fight than a normal human.

It was not Mr. Green tho.
(04-07-2020, 01:26 AM)Nnystyxx Wrote: I've definitely played a round where I stunned and smashed a monkey's head in approximately 33 times and the little fucker still survived to tyrannize me constantly all round (it had already been doing so before, mind). I don't recall what my role was but holy shit it felt way, way worse to fight than a normal human.

99% sure that was me. I was a horrific gene nerd monkey antag who had superpowers and just constantly harassed you while pumping myself full of healing chems and giggling like an idiot. You were HoP.

As someone who has used this gimmick to their advantage in the past, I'm 1000% in favor of the ducking-under-tables shit getting removed entirely, it's just impossible to counter effectively.  Way more so if they make a "nest" of tables to shoot out of. Even more if they're also a monkeypire.
(04-09-2020, 01:37 AM)Xaviens Wrote:
(04-07-2020, 01:26 AM)Nnystyxx Wrote: I've definitely played a round where I stunned and smashed a monkey's head in approximately 33 times and the little fucker still survived to tyrannize me constantly all round (it had already been doing so before, mind). I don't recall what my role was but holy shit it felt way, way worse to fight than a normal human.

99% sure that was me. I was a horrific gene nerd monkey antag who had superpowers and just constantly harassed you while pumping myself full of healing chems and giggling like an idiot. You were HoP.

As someone who has used this gimmick to their advantage in the past, I'm 1000% in favor of the ducking-under-tables shit getting removed entirely, it's just impossible to counter effectively.  Way more so if they make a "nest" of tables to shoot out of. Even more if they're also a monkeypire.

I just cannot fathom how you survived me hitting you like 50 solid times
I guess it was the medchems

you were a POWERFUL enemy

Anyway, I suggest the ducking under tables be removed from monkeys but kept on critters, since, you know, critters can't usually effectively murder you unlike monkeys