Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Attempts to remove Pancreas turn into operation to remove appendix.
I followed the guide's stated operating procedure of Cut-Snip-Snip, but it only registered the snips as the opening moves for the appendix removal process of snip-snip-snip.  I tried this three times on an anaesthised humonkey.

I also learned that the appendix is edible and can be force-fed to its original owner.  And then I learned that the cyberappendix is also edible, and force-feedable to the intended recipient as well.  I'm not sure if thats really a bug, but it is an amusing side-effect of discovering this bug.
I haven't been able to reproduce this bug and I've seen other perform pancreas removals and insertions too. Did you remember to close up with sutures so that you start the surgery step tree after doing appendix removal?

The organ force feeding thing is an old old thing since all organs use old food code.
My own attempt to recreate this a fourth time (in a new round, on the same server) has failed. It must have been some niche circumstance.

I'm well experienced with the organ surgery, I was practicing it since the day it was added in not too long ago. I was suturing the incisions after each attempt. And three times in a row (in the same round, with the same test subject).

The subject had Apidae metabolism (his pancreas died because I was testing the limit of that gene). His pancreas was registered as dead.

Im trying to replicate that (all without Apidae Metabolism thus far). These attempts have failed. I will continue to replicate this, because I know I was doing the procedure right at the time. There must be some external cause to this.