Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
remove the soul trap jukebox from the game, forever
This stupid piece of shit looks just like a normal jukebox, unless you touch it, in which case you are trapped forever, unable to talk to anyone on the radio, move, or even die/suicide. The only way to escape is if someone else touches it, which puts you in their body.
I like the soul traps, but some expansion would be fun.

A: Optimally, radio enable them. I couldn't even get a radio headset I literally admin dropped on a soul trap TV with the microphone on to pick them up and it made me very sad because the howls of the damned as the rest of the crew left the station is good music IMO. They should just default to everyone hearing them, it's good.

B: Some way to get people out would be great. Pour tons of holy water on it to gradually short it out and release people. Sacrifice monkeys to satiate it and get everyone let out. Blow it up to get a pile of corpses if anyone is inside and no more soul trap.
Maybe make the soultrap jukebox look different than the standard jukebox? Spooky and foreboding? I think it's a fun concept and I like it personally but it does kind of suck if you don't know what it is or have any indication something bad will happen.