Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hempuli adds here sprites
[Image: 7zt8LT0.png] - A Tram with a control panel and headlights.
[Image: KnAIKhS.png] - A Tram with a control panel.
[Image: 1gIL70G.png] - A passenger tram.
[Image: efEWIWf.png] - A cargo tram for resources.
[Image: NiBZgn6.png] - A cargo tram for large items.
Pardon me for the double post, but I forgot this:
[Image: 36faOnc.gif]
I want this...in a BAD kind of way...
I like this
If this gets added, we need to be able to tie people to the tracks.
jflan17 Wrote:If this gets added, we need to be able to tie people to the tracks.
And have the tram do some serious brute, of course.
Oh and also, as for coding this thing, you could probably borrow the code that stops pods from being able to fly on station tiles and just make it like a controllable segway for whoever is in the lead part of the tram. They can choose which way on the rail they go, but not go off the rail...unless it gets hacked. Choo choo motherfuckers.
This is pretty cool.
I was designing an underground lava station that's basically a new telescience area to visit and plunder.
It'd be pretty neat if I could have permission to use it the map, it'd fit in perfectly.
Sundance Wrote:This is pretty cool.
I was designing an underground lava station that's basically a new telescience area to visit and plunder.
It'd be pretty neat if I could have permission to use it the map, it'd fit in perfectly.

Considering there is already a giant underground lava station that's been under development for the past five months and is nearly done... probably not? frown
Cogwerks Wrote:

Considering there is already a giant underground lava station that's been under development for the past five months and is nearly done... probably not? frown

I think he means the carts, goofy
Cogwerks Wrote:

]

I was actually designing a lava map of my own which I started 3 weeks ago when I saw an admin spawn a moving lava tile and I got inspired. I've only got bit's done, I'm fairly indecisive with it.
I'm delighted a lava map is actually being done/coded and almost finished. KUTGW

That said, I'll probably continue with my map and change things around
There isn't a grasslands map yet is there? A syndicate grasslands map on some alien planet with these trams..
[Image: 3iZigbB.png]

SANDWICHES

[Image: nI4RC7O.png]

AND CHICKEN NUGGETS
Quote:CHICKEN NUGGETS
Add to game immediately.
Your food sprites are really nicely done.
jflan17 Wrote:If this gets added, we need to be able to tie people to the tracks.

You already can! Try using a cable on someone lying on a conveyor belt.