Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unban appeal for ToTheBunks by kyle2143
Who banned you?: Kyle2143
Byond Key: ToTheBunks
Date of Ban: Probably around Mid September
Specified Reason for Ban: As Captain, killed a crewman with their egun by all accounts completely unprompted. Appeal this ban on the forums to explain please.
Ban Length: Permanent, with request for an appeal. 
What led to the ban? Since it happened so long ago I can't really remember the exact specifics like if he pushed me or something along those lines, I killed a mayor or senator with my E gun as a captain in the bar. I cant recall the specific reason but it was probably not a good one.
Why am I appealing? / Why should I be unbanned: I love this server and Space Station 13, I wasnt trying to ban evade biIg dipping out the game, I probably died and didnt want to observe. I'd love to come back and pet the bees and ogle the code.
Which rule did you break? Griefing. specifically murdering 
Evasion Attempts: Other than checking the note Kyle left no. But I actually did join the server later in the month of september. I didnt use a vpn or anything I just clicked join and played a round, but after the round the ban note came back up.
Thanks for the appeal, we take grief of this sort pretty seriously; it's important to remember the person behind the screen who your actions affect. Everyone just wants to play the game and when you remove someone from the round like this when not allowed, it is not very fun for them.

I've just unbanned you, make sure to keep in mind the rules when playing.
(10-05-2019, 12:54 PM)kyle2143 Wrote: Thanks for the appeal, we take grief of this sort pretty seriously; it's important to remember the person behind the screen who your actions affect. Everyone just wants to play the game and when you remove someone from the round like this when not allowed, it is not very fun for them.

I've just unbanned you, make sure to keep in mind the rules when playing.

Thanks bro have a good day.