Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
Change surgery action to remove implants?
Since there's a bunch of nice new surgery stuff I wanted to mention this; it is a bit annoying that any scalpel usage on the chest removes implants. It can be especially bad if there are mindslave implants involved, kind of have to avoid surgery completely in that case.

Maybe shrapnel too, but that's not really a big deal. Generally want to cut out shrapnel anyways.

I don't think disarm intent does anything special when targeting the chest, maybe that could be used?
YES PLEASE. less than a few days ago i had a mindslave who immediately got up and ratted me out when i cut his implant out during the process of becoming a god
What about changing it so that a medical spoon on the chest once you've opened it up with scalpel/scissors removes implants, or even the implanter to suck the implant back up again?

The latter one might be fun if you have a whole bunch in you.
I quite like the idea of having to use an implanter to suck the implants back up.
This would be pretty useful. I've had a situation in the past where I've gotten shot as a mindslave, and while removing the bullets I accidentally unmindslaved myself. I gave the implant back to him, but it failed to work. The increased specificity for removing implants would be really useful to avoid situations like that.
(10-07-2019, 10:47 AM)moistgrandmas42 Wrote: This would be pretty useful. I've had a situation in the past where I've gotten shot as a mindslave, and while removing the bullets I accidentally unmindslaved myself. I gave the implant back to him, but it failed to work. The increased specificity for removing implants would be really useful to avoid situations like that.

Mindslaves shouldnt even get the option to remove their implant to begin with