Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
allow people to spoonfeed other people.
have the spoon turn into a separate spoonful of something.

success in forcefeeding something depends on the person's intent.

if they're on help intent, they open their mouth and you feed them.

if they're on disarm or grab intent, they are reluctant to eat it but you shove the spoon into their mouth.

if they're on harm intent, good luck trying to force them to eat any of that without breaking their teeth in.

hey, it would be useful for forcing something to diabetic coma.
(10-08-2019, 07:18 PM)OverlyGeneric Wrote: if they're on help intent, they open their mouth and you feed them.

if they're on disarm or grab intent, they are reluctant to eat it but you shove the spoon into their mouth.

if they're on harm intent, good luck trying to force them to eat any of that without breaking their teeth in.

hey, it would be useful for forcing something to diabetic coma.

Tying this to the intent system would just discourage people from staying on help intent to avoid being easily fed a spoonful of poison.

This would make navigating hallways or cramped areas even more of a nightmare.
You can already forcefeed people stuff that requires utensils by clicking on them with the food item while you have the utensil in your non-active hand. Tying all that to the intent system sounds pretty clunky, I'm okay with how it is now.
This also has alot of severe implications with a certain chemical that auto-sets you to help intent, in addition to being rather clunky.

Instant force feeding is a beast of its own and is a really bad thing, and you can do exceeding amounts of damage, or give someone an obscenely lethal dosage quickly with it, and if it isn't instant, there's no real reason to use it over the current system in place.
I'll have to give this one a no-go.
Seems like it's just solving a problem that never really existed in the first place.
(10-08-2019, 11:18 PM)AleksAdamska Wrote: You can already forcefeed people stuff that requires utensils by clicking on them with the food item while you have the utensil in your non-active hand. Tying all that to the intent system sounds pretty clunky, I'm okay with how it is now.

ah, well. this is why i was suggesting it because i did not know you could do this.

let this thread die then.